25 Random things, facts, habits, or goals about me:
I have been slowly working on this list:)
1. I love to play Disney’s Toontown online. It’s really funny but I think that it’s mostly parents on there anyway. BTW I have 2 toons that are very powerful!!
2. I am planning on running a half marathon this year. I might make a goal for a full one if I can do the Disney
3. I would love to be going to Disney World this year. If you are seeing a pattern you can blame my husband and in-laws because I only knew Disney had movies until I married into this family.
4. I am severely challenged in many areas, mainly any kind of decorating.
5. I love To Do lists. I don’t feel like I accomplish anything unless I have lots to do.
6. I could spend hours doing math problems. I seriously think its fun. Ask my sister, I was helping her study for the GRE and after 11 hours I was still like, “let’s just do a few more problems!”
7. I love to read. But only books that don’t have a lot of crap in them. I don’t like to read about social issues or deviant behaviors or critically acclaimed… I just want happy endings with a good conflict. I can watch the news if I want to be depressed.
8. I went to State in Track and Field for both 4 by 1 sprint relay and shot put.
9. I have 4 brothers and 2 sister and am the middle child.
10. I can’t handle static noise. Example, if the stove fan is on my tension level steadily increases.
11. I played the cello, which has the most beautiful sound of all stringed instruments! One day I will relearn.
12. I love to bake and none of it is good for you. (I think that is the real reason I have 15 pounds to lose.)
13. I’m happy to spend an hour everyday reading scriptures. I really think that people haven’t changed, just the details.
14. I love Wild
15. I did 56 hours of college between January and December of one year. I only had 1 B and 1 C. (refer to #5)
16. I love cashews and potatoes!
17. I believe strongly in choice with consequences.
18. I got married at age 19 and still graduated from college just weeks after turning 21.
19. My checkbook has to balance to the penny.
20. I am trying to teach myself how to play the piano.
21. I want be better at keeping my house picked up.
22. I procrastinate but work better under a deadline anyway.
23. I like car trips.
24. I do not express my feelings well or like to talk about my personal life but I hope I don't sugarcoat my life either.
25. And last but not least, my sister used to let me take her car out when she didn't want to take me places. I was only 14! But other than that I was an extreme goodie goodie:)