Time to tag it up a bit...this one is from Cheryl...
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Not being sad about leaving YW:(
2. A clean house
3. Meeting my new sister-in-law and her kids:)
4. Reading a book (really lots of books!)
5. A temple in KC
6. A few movies this summer
7. A date night
8. Less stress
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Took Luke to speech for the last time w/ Ms Karmen
2. Made dessert for YW
3. Talked to Kim & Kaylene
4. Took Blake to Baseball (Only caught the top of 1st), Caleb to Scouts
5. Went to last YW activity
6. Got sun burned at Field Day
7. Did some PTA Stuff
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Be a better mom
2. Lose weight
3. Decorate and work on my house whenever I want...with no thought of expense.
4. Keep my house picked up
5. Be more supportive of others
6. Lay on a beach and read books for the rest of my life
7. Go to Disney World!!
8. Be better at healthy criticism of self
8 Shows I Enjoy: (this one is tough for me...I don't watch much tv)
1. Weather Reports
2. Sadly if one of those shows like Inside Edition happens to be on I watch it.
4. Burn Notice (at least last year we watched the dvd's)
5. Really I would rather read a book. Now 8 books I love would be...
1. Jane Eyre
2. Anything by Jane Austen
3. Harry Potter
4. Hunger Games
5. Women in White
6. Twilight and The Host
7. Goose Girl
8. Most of Gail Carson Levine's books (Ella Enchanted, The Two Princesses of Bamarre)
This list could go on...
8 Friends I am Tagging: (I'm trying to not tag someone who's been tagged)
Off to start the day....I'll be watching for your 8 things!